Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Decorations Are Up


Everything is up except for the tree--I want a real tree this year.  I hate the mess they make, but the smell--it's worth all the clean-up.  I will trade cars with my husband and get one this week.

Tomorrow we are supposed to find out whether we are going to have a grandson or a grandaughter.  I am so excited to find out because my daughter and I will be going shopping on Saturday.  Black Friday ain't got nothin' on us!  We have already done our research and initial spotting of the items.  Just need to know the gender now.  Lock 'n' load!

This Christmas is technically my grandbaby's first Christmas although we won't get to see his face until April.  He or she is the size of a cantaloupe this week and Allison has a definite baby bump--she is so cute!  I am enjoying every moment of this precious journey with her and Justin.

Thanksgiving Day is over, but I am still giving thanks for my precious family and all the blessings the Lord has given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment