Monday, October 26, 2009

The Cat is Out of the Bag!



Wow, it feels good to finally be able to talk about my first grandbaby. He is the size of a peach now, by the way. Next week he will be a lemon. I get hungry just hearing her describe him in these terms.

She is getting past the morning sickness stage and is doing really well. I hope she doesn't gain 50 pounds like her Mom did - my baby is in her late 20s and I am still trying to lose my "baby weight."

I told my Mom and Daddy about their new great-grandchild and they were very excited. This news has been the one bright spot in my days for the last couple of weeks. Babies are good news and gifts from God.

I am so thankful that God has blessed my daughter and her husband and our whole family with this priceless gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment