Tuesday, November 17, 2009

She Likes It!

My brother and I moved my Mom into a really nice Assisted Living place in Nacogdoches last Wednesday.





 

When I left her on Friday morning, she looked like a deer in the proverbial headlights so I was kinda worried about her.

Yesterday her good friend called me and said that Mom told her she loves it!  I also talked to my Daddy yesterday (he is still in the hospital rehab place) and he said Mom likes it and he thinks he will also.  Thank You, Lord!  I am so relieved!  Now I just can't wait for my Daddy to get over there with her.

My Daddy is 91 years old and yesterday my brother got him a cell phone so he could talk to people in the hospital (they don't have phones in the rooms).  I can't wait to see how this turns out!

My grandbaby is the size of an avocado this week - we find out on December 2 whether we are having a boy or a girl!  I am so thankful, Lord, that you are allowing me to experience this with my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment